£300 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim CDM Manager – 3 to 6 Month Contract– £300 per day – Property Management - Near Salisbury
Principal People have a fantastic opportunity for an Interim CDM Manager to join a well-respected and expanding property management organisation based near Salisbury with occasional travel to sites in the south of England.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation, reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be the support the organisation with the CDM strategy.
Key duties include:
- Writing and reviewing policies
- Manging the strategy for CDM
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Support and working closely with other teams throughout the organisation
- Being the main point of contact for all CDM matters
The successful Interim CDM Manager is required to:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a member of IOSH
- Have undertaken a CDM Manager role within a property environment
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful CDM Manager will receive a daily rate of £280 to £300 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com