£350 - 380 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Compliance Manager – Property Management – based near Bath - £350p/d to £380p/d – 3 Month Contract
Principal People have been engaged by a rapidly expanding organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Compliance manager.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Compliance Manager to work in a busy environment, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all landlord compliance matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity, reporting directly to the Property Director with responsibility for a team of three, you will support the organisation in ensuring all compliance matters are adhered to.
As the Compliance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing landlord compliance (fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts)
- Managing the team and keeping them motivated and on task
- Keeping on top of all compliance issues
- Providing guidance and advice throughout the organisation
The successful Compliance Manager will:
- Possess experience working within a property environment (essential)
- Possess experience managing and supporting a direct team
- Have working knowledge with fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will be offered a daily rate of up to £380p/d (depending on qualifications and experience)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.