£300 - 330 per day
over 2 years ago
Interim Environmental Advisor (Waste) – Near Scawby - £300 to £330 dr - 3 Month – Full Time – ASAP start
A position has become vacant within an organisation who are looking to recruit an Interim Environmental Advisor (Waste) for a 3-month contract to assist in their compliant running and to update their management systems in relation to waste. The organisation is seeking to employ an environmental professional who is able to work in a hands-on position where you will be working autonomously to achieve the contracts targets.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact for waste management and environmental issues
- Submit waste reports to the regulators
- Be a point of contact for the environmental agency
- Update environmental management system with procedures relating to waste management
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (greater or equivalent)
- A notice period of up to 2 weeks’ maximum
- A IEMA membership is desirable but not essential
- Experience working within an Environmental Waste role
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an interim position with this organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24817.