£330 - 350 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Environmental Manager – Near Scawby - £330 to £350 dr - 3 Month – Full Time – ASAP start
A position has become vacant within an organisation who are looking to recruit an Interim Environmental Manager for a 3-month contract to assist in their compliant running and to update their management systems in relation to waste. The organisation is seeking to employ an environmental professional who is able to work in a hands-on position where you will be working autonomously to achieve the contracts targets.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the environmental objectives and targets
- Overseeing the service level agreements for the organisation
- Managing the implementation of the environmental management system
- Managing the waste advisor
- Liaising with the environmental agency
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (greater or equivalent)
- A membership with IEMA is desirable but not essential
- A notice period of up to 2 weeks’ maximum
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an interim position with this organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24817.