£38k - 40k per year + package
almost 2 years ago
Estates and Facilities Manager – 6-month FTC - £38k to £40k (pro rata) – Public Sector – Swansea - ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading public-sector organisation, looking to source an Estates Manager to work with them on a contract basis.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based near Swansea. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Estates Manager to provide further support to the organisation in the future.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of the organisations Estates Strategy, providing innovative solutions to Estates development and facilities issues.
- Plan and organise minor building works, reactive and planned maintenance for all sites, and be responsible for overseeing and managing specific estates projects as they arise, ensuring projects are completed to time.
- Assist with the procurement and implementation of both hard and soft FM services as necessary
- Take day to day responsibility and contract management for all Estates appointed contractors working on or around the estate.
- Ensure compliance throughout the organisation
The ideal Estates and Facilities Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to multiple business units throughout an organisation.
Essential requirements include:
- Have experience working in a facilities or estates manager role
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Possess experience working within a public sector, facilities or corporate environment (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.