£300 - 325 per day
over 2 years ago
Interim Fire Safety Manager – 6 month contract – 3 days per week - Education – Near Nottingham - £300p/d to £325pd
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading education organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Fire Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis 3 days per week.
Whilst this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Interim Fire Safety Manager to provide further support to the organisation. To date, 100% of the organisations Interim Fire Safety Manager contractors have been offered extensions.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking fire risk assessments, inspections and audits
- Investigating fire incidents
- Developing and implementing fire safety plans
- Preparing fire safety reports
- liaising with fire safety enforcement agencies
The ideal Interim Fire Safety Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to the organisation with regards to all Fire Safety matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working in a property management, education or NHS environment
- Have experience communicating at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.