£280 - 300 per day
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Interim Fire Safety Officer- £280p/d to £300p/d (inside IR35) - Public Sector – Bolton – 1 month rolling contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Fire Safety Officer to join a reputable public-sector organisation based in Bolton.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the successful candidate will support the organisation in providing competent fire safety advice.
As the Fire Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Providing fire safety advice
- Developing and updating fire prevention strategies
- Ensuring fire compliance across the site
The successful Senior Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Ideally be a member of IFE.
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Social Housing or Property Management environment.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £300p/d package depending on qualifications and experience.