£450 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
over 1 year ago
Fire Safety Officer – London - 12 months - £500 per day (inside of IR35)
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a public sector organisation, with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock this role will lead with the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented fire safety team who have a wealth of experience within fire safety!
Reporting directly to the Fire Safety Manager, initially offered as a 12-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Maintaining the fire safety management system
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Ideally have quality assurance experience
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of working at a senior management level and delivering reports to board
In return, the successful Fire Safety Officer will be offered a daily rate of up to £500 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.