£700 - 750 per day
over 1 year ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a high profile, newly created Interim Head of Building Safety position to join a highly reputable public sector organisation within the South of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Building Safety strategy within the across the group.
The successful Interim Head of Building Safety will report directly to the Director of Asset Management, taking responsibility for the strategic development of the fire, building safety and compliance directorates.
Key responsibilities and qualifications required for the Interim Head of Building Safety post are:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of building safety and in particular fire safety within large property portfolios
- A track record of success of a complex technical area, translating vision into a deliverable programme within a challenging and dynamic environment
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage both long and short term workstreams and priorities.
- Proven experience of building, leading, managing and motivating teams both directly and indirectly.
- Educated to degree level education or equivalent membership such as RICS, RIBA or MCIOB.
- AIFireE Level Membership to the IFE or equivalent.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Naz Bhad on 01252 954 964, 07940 250 006 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!