£300 - 350 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Head of Health and Safety – £300 to £350 Per Day - 3 to 6 Month Contract – Public Sector – Aberdeen - ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading public sector organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Head of Health and Safety to work with them on a contract basis.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful Interim Head of Health and Safety will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 to 6 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Providing advice and guidance to the senior management to in relation to health and safety.
- Updating Policies and procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a chartered member of IOSH or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a public sector, education, property management or facilities management environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.