£350 - 365 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Head of Health and Safety – Full Time 3-6 Month Rolling Contract – Manufacturing - £350-£365 daily rate.
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Head of Health and Safety within a leading manufacturing company. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a strategic role within an organisation which is heavily driven by the highest safety standards. As the Interim Head of Health and Safety, you will be the strategic lead for a business that drives safety through culture and not KPI’s, whilst reporting into the COO of the business.
As the Interim Head of Health and Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Attending and in some cases leading both board meetings and safety team meetings
- Being the point of contact and advising on safety for the senior team
- Building on the existing strategy for the organisation
- Ensuring the safety team complete their work to the high standard required by the business
- Coaching and supporting the team
The ideal Interim Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma Certificate (equivalent or greater)
- Have strong experience working as the strategic lead health and safety within a manufacturing organisation
- Drive safety from a cultural level rather than from KPI’s and systems
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £350-£365.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming three weeks with the start date to be in early March. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com and quote the reference 24411 today to express your interest.