£68k - 70k per year + pro rata
almost 2 years ago
I am contacting you today as I am currently looking for an Interim Head of Health and Safety to join a Social Housing organisation based in Central London.
Your details are currently on our database and I wanted to make you aware of this opportunity, should you, or anyone you may know be interested in the role.
Please note that we offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please find the details below:
Interim Head of Health and Safety – Social Housing - £68k to £70k (pro rata)– Central London– 6-month contract - ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring senior stake holder engagement throughout the organisation
· Putting a strategic plan in place
· Providing risk and compliance advice to the estates team ahead of scheduled works for health and safety
· Providing general health and safety advice throughout the organisation
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
· Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
· Be a graduate member of IOSH (desirable but not essential)
· Possess experience working within a Social Housing or Local Government environment
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a salary of upto £75k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.