£350 - 400 per day
over 2 years ago
Interim Head of Health and Safety – Property Management – Home based with travel in the South of England - £350 to £400p/d – 3 to 6-month contract
Principal People have been engaged by a rapidly expanding organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual to join their organisation as the Interim Head of Health and Safety.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Head of Health and Safety to work in a busy environment, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all Health, Safety matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity, reporting directly to the board with responsibility for a team of six safety professionals, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Head of Health and Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Managing external audits
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Develop and maintain health and safety management systems
- Building relationships with directors and stakeholders
- Attending and leading health and safety meetings
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Have experience within property, retail, housing or corporate environments
- Experience managing a health and safety team
In return, the successful Head of Health and Safety will be offered a daily rate of up to £400 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.