£400 - 450 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Interim Head of Health and Safety - £400 to £450 per day (inside IR35) - 6 Months – Public Sector - near Enfield
Principal People are seeking an Interim Head of Health and Safety to be part of a prestigious organisation supporting them to ensure compliance throughout the organisation based from home with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Health and Safety will include:
- Developing and implementing the health and safety strategy
- Preparing health and safety reports for the board and health and safety committee
- Ensuring that all accidents and incidents are reported and managed appropriately.
- Providing health and safety guidance and advice throughout the organisation
The successful Head of Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold a Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- Ideally be a member of IOSH.
- Possess experience working within a public sector, property management, facilities, or corporate environment.
In return the successful Head of Health and Safety will be offered a daily rate of £400 to £450 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability next week. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email to email@example.com