£20k per year
over 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Administrator – Near Weston-On-Trent – £20k pro rata + Package – Part Time 20hr week – 3-month FTC – Manufacturing / COMAH / FMCG – ASAP start
A leading chemical manufacturer who values the highest level of safety culture and compliance are looking to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Administrator to assist their growing work load on a single site. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on operational position where you will be leading the working in a faced paced, chemical manufacturer.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the health and safety workload and function on site
- Ensuring documents and spread sheets are maintained
- Working alongside both the Health and Safety Advisor and the Health and Safety Manager
- Ensuring the safety function runs smoothly
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to not only gain more experience on a Tier 1 COMAH site, but also make some notable achievements with some upcoming external audits.
Essential requirement includes:
- Experience on a either a FMCG, COMAH or manufacturing site
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a globally leading organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24692.