£30k - 34k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor –Wolverhampton - Charity- £30k to £34k + package – 12-month FTC – ASAP
Are you an interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for a new contract?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly rewarding charitable organisation, reporting directly the Estates Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Initially offered as a 12-month contract there is a chance for the successful candidate to extend on or become permanent.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Carrying out audits
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Providing health and safety reports
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within an NHS, Care or Public-Sector environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30k to £35k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.