£230 - 250 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Romford - £230p/d to £250p/d – Public Sector – 3 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in near Romford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organization
- Helping to develop policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a local government, education, estates or social housing environment.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of up to £250p/d depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.