£39k - 42k per year
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Property - £39k to £42k (pro rata) 9-month FTC – South East London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a property management organisation based near Forest Hill.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Writing and updating policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out in-house training
- Ensuring that all incidents and accidents are recorded, and appropriate measures are taken accordingly.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a property management, public-sector, social housing environment.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £42k + package depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.