£280 - 300 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector Organization - £280p/d - £300p/d (inside IR35) West London– 6 to 9-month contract - ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Provide advice and guidance to control all high-risk activities including asbestos, legionella, confined spaces, hot works, working at height.
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits.
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation.
- Reviewing and writing health and safety reports.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Possess experience working within a social housing, public sector or facilities management
(hard services) environment.
- Have an understanding of CDM regulations.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of up to £300p/d (inside IR35) depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.