£28k - 31k per year
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Near Weston-On-Trent - £28k to £31k pro rata + Package – Full Time 3-month FTC – Manufacturing / COMAH / FMCG – ASAP start
A leading chemical manufacturer who values the highest level of safety culture and compliance are looking to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to assist their growing work load on a single site. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on operational position where you will be leading the working in a faced paced, chemical manufacturer.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits on the site.
- Investigating accidents and completing investigations when required.
- Ensuring the compliance on site is maintained, and if possible improved.
- Assisting the health and safety manager when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to not only gain more experience on a Tier 1 COMAH site, but also make some notable achievements with some upcoming external audits.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH general certificate (greater or equivalent).
- Experience on a either a FMCG, COMAH or manufacturing site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a globally leading organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24691.