£200 - 230 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Near Cambridge - £200 to £230 daily rate – Full Time, 3 Months Contract – Manufacturing Organisation, Open to Industry Background
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a leading UK manufacturing organisation to identify an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to support and cover health and safety throughout the single site near Cambridge for 3 months whilst the permanent replacement serves their notice.
Key information about the organisation:
Our client is an engineering manufacturer. Within this organisation, you will support the current health and safety team in their day to day duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is available on up to a 2 weeks’ notice to take on a 3-month contract within this leading manufacturer.
You will be required to:
- Support the day to day running for health and safety
- Assist and support the health and safety team when required
- Ensure that deadlines are met across the team
- Assisting in the development of the internal reporting systems
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Be available to start on up to a 2 weeks’ notice
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within health and safety
- (Ideally) have experience working with radiation
This is ideal for someone who is available with little notice to take on a 3-month contract.
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate between £200 to £230 depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25025.