£250 per day
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor - £250 per day (inside IR35) – Public Sector – Essex – Rolling Contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation based near Romford on a rolling contract whilst the organisation recruit permanently.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will support the organisation with all operational health and safety duties.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out fire checks and inspections
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Education, Social Housing or Property Management environment
- Be happy to work on site 5 days per week.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up a daily rate of £250 per day.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org