£280 - 300 per day + Inside IR35
8 months ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor - £280 to £300 per day (inside IR35) 1-month rolling contract – Retail
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a retail organisation covering sites across London three days per week.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance across a number of retail sites.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Conducting site inspections
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Providing advice and guidance across the organisation
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working in a retail, warehousing, or logistics environment.
- Be flexible to be based on site three days per week.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org