£230 - 250 per day
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor - £230 to £250 per day (inside IR35) – Public Sector – Shrewsbury – 1 Month Rolling Contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation based near Shrewsbury on a rolling contract.
Reporting to the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, the successful candidate will support the organisation with all operational health and safety duties.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out fire checks and inspections
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma (Would consider NEBOSH General Certificate)
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector or Education
In return the successful candidate will be offered up a daily rate of £250 per day.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 or email your CV directly firstname.lastname@example.org