£300 - 330 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Consultant – Logistics and Distribution – £300-£330 – 6-9 month contract – Near Derby
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking an interim role within an instantly well-known organisation. As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be driving forward the culture of an organisation, whilst implementing and conducting Risk Assessments, PUWER assessments and LOLER Assessments.
As the Health and Safety and Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and implementing Risk Assessments, PUWER Assessments and LOLER Systems
- Driving the organisations culture forward
- Making changes to the organisation when applicable to have a positive impact
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3 years’ experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a organisation within Manufacturing and Logistics
- Experience making change to an organisation on all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate up to £330 depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.