£300 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Health and Safety Consultant – Near Roade on a Multisite Basis - £300 dr + Expenses - 3 Month – Full Time – FMCG – ASAP start
An urgent position has arisen within a FMCG organisation who are looking to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Consultant for a 3-month contract to complete their onsite projects. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work in a hands-on position where you will be working autonomously to achieve the contracts targets.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audits on the management systems throughout all sites.
- Completing accident investigations.
- Rewriting risk assessments.
- Working autonomously on safety related projects.
This is opportunity is fantastic for someone who is looking to secure an interim role with immediate availability.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (greater or equivalent).
- A notice period of up to 1 week maximum.
- Owning a car with a valid driver’s licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an interim position with this organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24752.