£200 - 230 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Consultant – North of Newport – £200 to £230 daily rate – Full Time 4 Week Rolling Contract – Manufacturing
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a manufacturing organisation to identify an Interim Health and Safety Consultant to support their team for 4 week rolling contract. There is currently an interim vacancy in the team and the organisation would like for someone to start as soon as possible but are able to wait up to 1 weeks’ notice. This is a stand-alone operational role in a hands-on environment.
You will be required to:
- Be the go-to person regarding health and safety questions
- Conduct incident or accident investigations
- Ensure the external consultancy is assisted with regarding the upcoming external audit
- Conduct risk assessments and audits
The successful Interim Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (or equivalent)
- Hold 2 years’ experience in a health and safety specialist role
- Be available within 1 weeks’ notice
This is an ideal position for someone who is available with short notice and wants to take on a role where they will be in a varied environment and able to keep in an active position.
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Consultant will be offered up to £230 daily rate on a 4-week rolling contract.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01252 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25249.