£280 - 300 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Manager – Romford - £280p/d to £300p/d – Education – 3 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based in near Romford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the board of Directors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a local government, education, estates or social housing environment.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of up to £300p/d depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.