£250 - 280 per day
over 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Manager – Near Felixstowe - £250p/d-£280p/d - Logistics – 3 month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a progressive organization based in near Felixstowe in a stand-alone position. This role has the strong possibility to go permanent, should the candidate wish to pursue this option.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, working autonomously within the multisite position. You will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward, whilst being the point of contact for safety queries in the UK.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking accident investigations
- Supporting managers to ensure compliance
- Report writing and undertaking risk assessments
- Managing and maintaining safety across the UK
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a logistics depot or transport organisation
- Be able to work autonomously in a UK wide position
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of up to £280p/d depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest.