£330 - 350 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Health and Safety Manager – Near Sheffield - £330p/d to £350p/d – 3 month rolling contract – Chemical Manufacturing – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a globally recognised organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a rolling contract basis. The organisation is seeking support for their site based near Sheffield.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Producing COSHH, DSEAR and safety risk assessments and audits
- Inspecting new products and processes for compliance
- Updating policies and procedures
- Advising the factory management team on requirements of safety
- Carrying out training and induction of new or temporary employees on site
The ideal Interim Health and Safety Manager will ideally possess significant experience within chemical manufacturing.
Essential requirements include:
- Demonstratable COMAH experience and expereine of carrying out DSEAR safety assessments
- NEBOSH General Certificate (equivalent or higher)
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a rolling contract with a leading manufacturer. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24502. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.