£300 - 330 per day
5 months ago
2-3-month Contract - Interim Health and Safety Manager – £300 to £330pd – Marine or Construction - Lindford
An Interim Health and Safety Manager is required to join a Market Leading Contractor based in the Lindford region. This position is to pay £300-£330pd. This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional to make an impact in a short space of time. You will be responsible for preparing the organisation for their ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 Audit in January 2020. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and get excellent exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a variation of construction environments.
As Interim Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing for ISO and OHSAS audits
- Being the main point of contact for any Health and Safety queries
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Ideally have experience within the Marine or Construction industry, however other backgrounds will be considered for the right candidate.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £300-£330pd.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org