£300 - 320 per day
6 months ago
Interim H&S Manager - £300 to £320 per day – Gloucestershire – Property Management – ASAP – 3 month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a highly reputable property management organisation based in Gloucestershire.
This position will offer the successful individual to assist with the developing and implementing new policies and procedures across the organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Manager report directly to the Property Director with responsibility of the health and safety department and team.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Carrying out health and safety audits and ensuring actions are carried out
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience managing the ISO 45001 management system (desirable)
- Possess experience working within a public sector, property management, care or property compliance environment.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.