£280 - 300 per day
9 months ago
Health and Safety Manager–Public Sector- £280 to £300per day – East London – 3-month contract
Are you a Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a public-sector organisation based in East London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Estates the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280 to £300 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a gap analysis
- Reviewing and updating policies
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Help to plan a health and safety strategy for the organisation moving forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Public Sector or Education environment
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.