£300 - 350 per day + (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Interim Health and Safety Manager - £300 to £350 per day (inside IR35) – Public Sector – near Stratford upon Avon – 3 months
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Public Sector organisation based near Stratford upon Avon covering sites two days per week on a 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance and managing a team of two safety professionals.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Developing and delivering health and safety training.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Assisting with health and safety queries
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting audits and inspections across multiple sites.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector environment.
- Have experience coaching / managing a team.
- Be happy to travel to sites 2 days per week.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com