£350 - 380 per day
8 months ago
Interim Health and Safety - £350 to £380 per day (inside IR35) 4-6 months – London – Property Management
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a property management organisation based in London covering multiple sites across London.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Director the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring health and safety compliance across a wide range of properties.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- The main point of contact for all health and safety building maintenance queries.
- Carrying out health and safety audits.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance across a wide range of properties.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma is desireable. However, NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent will be considered as a minimum.
- A member of IOSH
- Experience working in a property management, retail, social housing, or education environment.
- Be happy to be based on site five days per week.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a health and safety role.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com