£280 - 300 per day
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Interim Health and Safety Officer – £280 - £300 per day (Outside IR35) – 6 month contract - – Public Sector
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic Public Sector organisation that are recruiting for an Interim Health and Safety Officer to join their team. This role will allow hybrid working with a split between office, site and home working.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Managing the overall Health and Safety of the organisation with support for a small team of two.
As the Interim Health and Safety Officer you will be:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Monitoring the organisations Health and Safety reports
- Site inspections, audits and training
The successful Interim Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate equivalent as a minimum or working towards
- Hold experience working within a public sector organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an immediate requirement, If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or email your CV directly to email@example.com