£55k - 65k per year + Package
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Interim Head of Health and Safety - 6 month fixed term contract - £55,000 to £65,000 + package (pro rata) – Public Sector – Near Twickenham
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an interim Head of Health and Safety to join a Public Sector organisation based near Twickenham, based from home.
Reporting to the Head of Facilities, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance and managing a team of two safety professionals.
As the Head of Health and Safety you will be:
- Developing a strategic plan for health, safety, and compliance.
- Developing and delivering health and safety training.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Assisting with health and safety queries
- Developing policies and procedures
The successful Head of Health and Safety will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector environment.
- Have experience coaching / managing a team.
- Be happy to work in the office as and when required.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com