£300 - 350 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Compliance Manager – 4 to 6-week contract - £300 to £350 per day - London – Property Management
Principal People are pleased to be working with a property management organisation, looking to source an experienced Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to work with them on a contract basis based near Kingston.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis. Initially offered as a 4 to 6week contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the current policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Providing health and safety advice
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation
The ideal Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of health and safety.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a property management, social housing, public sector or facilities environment.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ideally have experience managing a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.