£55k - 60k per year
over 1 year ago
Interim Health, Safety and Compliance Manager – Public Sector – Near Towerhill, London - £55k to £60k – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Principal People have been engaged by a prestigious organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health, Safety and Compliance manager.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to work in a busy environment, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all landlord compliance matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity, reporting directly to the Director of Property, you will support the organisation in ensuring all compliance matters are adhered to.
As the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing landlord compliance (fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts)
- Ensuring that property compliance policies are up to date
- Carrying out property compliance audits
- Ensuring Databases & systems are maintained
- Providing guidance and advice throughout the organisation
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
- Possess experience working within a property environment (essential)
- Have working knowledge with fire, gas, asbestos, legionella, electric and lifts
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will be offered a salary of £55k to £60k (depending on qualifications and experience)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.