£300 - 350 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Compliance Manager – near Thame - £300 to £350 per day – 3 to 6 Month Contract – Property
Principal People are currently recruiting for an Interim Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to join a prestigious property management organisation on a 3 to 6-month basis.
Reporting directly to the Property Director, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 to 6 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
As the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the property management, social housing or local authority environments.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com