£180 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant – Near Bolton - £180p/d – Manufacturing – 3 months rolling - ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant to join a progressive organization based in near Bolton in a stand-alone position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organization
- Conducting accident investigations when applicable
- Updating the policies and procedures
The successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing organization within a Health and Safety position
In return, the successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant will be offered a daily rate of £180p/d.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest.