£300 - 350 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Environment Manager – Near Crediton - £300 to £350 daily rate – Full Time 6-month Contract – Manufacturing / Engineering / Aviation / Aerospace – ASAP Start
A leading engineering organisation who values forward thinking, dynamic change and safety culture progression is looking for an Interim Health, Safety and Environment Manager to cover a vacant space on a single site. The organisation is seeking to employ a health, safety and environment professional who is able to work on a hands-on management position where you will be left to an autonomous role with 2 health and safety direct reports.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Managing, guiding and mentoring 2 direct Health and Safety Advisors who report into this role
- Creating and developing health, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Being the point of contact within the organisation for safety related queries
- Arranging and attending quarterly committee meetings
The ideal Interim Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be available on no more than a 2 weeks’ notice.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH Diploma (greater or equivalent)
- Being a Graduate Member of IOSH is desirable but not essential (GradIOSH)
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a leading engineering organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24649