£320 - 370 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – Near Ulverston - £320 to £370 – Full Time Interim Position – Onshore Organisation Requiring Offshore Experience – 12 Months – ASAP Start
A leading organisation who values forward thinking and environmental progression is looking for an Interim Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to cover maternity leave on a single site. The organisation is seeking to employ a health, safety and environment professional who is able to work on a hands-on position where half the time you are on site and the other half is in the office. There is significant ability to implement change into the organisation regarding health and safety despite being on an interim role.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance is kept to legislative requirements
- Be the day-to-day support for Health and Safety on site
- Conducting risk assessments and method statements
- Conduct audits and inspections as required
- Carry out ToolBox Talks
- Conduct out Incident Investigations
The ideal Interim Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will possess professional health and safety experience at a senior advisor level or greater.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (greater or equivalent)
- A diploma is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a leading organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24649.