£25 - 28 per hour
about 2 years ago
Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – North East - 2-3-month contract – 3 days a week - £25-£28 per hour.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor in partnership with a forward-thinking health and safety consultancy. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career within the construction sector. This opportunity is paying up to £28 per hour/ 3 days a week, depending on experience.
This HSE Advisor Position provides the chance for the successful candidate to work on an exciting construction project which is now at the final fit-out stage. The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will build relationships with site teams and provide solutions to issues on site, being the focal point for health and safety on the project.
The successful HSE Advisor will be responsible for
- Maintaining impeccable safety culture on site
- Site Inspection and Inductions
- Building and maintaining relationships with the different site teams
- Report writing
- Conducting Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
The ideal HSE Advisor will have:
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Experience working with site teams
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
An hourly rate up to £28 per hour, depending on experience, working 3 days a week.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Josh Ryan on 01252 954 972 or apply to email@example.com