£15 - 18 per hour
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Interim Housing Officer - £15-£18 per hour– 3 Month rolling contract – Exeter
Social Housing Recruitment are pleased to be working with an up and coming organisation recruiting for a Interim Housing Officer.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse role within a fast-paced, close knit environment. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an organisation that is full of opportunity and will allow you to utilise your housing experience. The right candidate will be able to give a real input into the business with scope to develop the role as the business evolves.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Checking residents in and out of properties and providing them with any relevant advice and support.
- Carry out inspections of the properties in order to maintain the property to a high standard and raising any health and safety concerns.
- Maintaining records and records on the allocation of properties and completing reports alongside this.
- Managing anti-social behaviour complaints and referring any concerns to the correct people.
- Experience within a housing or residential environment.
- Good communication style
- Good knowledge of Housing Management
- Able to prioritise work and field out work to NC’s to carry out visits.
- Being flexible within the role and open to working in a fast-moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your next interim role in an organisation with great future prospects where there is room for the right individual to grow.
If you are interested please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org