£280 - 300 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim HSE Manager – Cardiff – £280p/d to £300p/d - Manufacturing - ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Manager to work with them on a contract basis.
The organisation is seeking support for their site based near Cardiff. This contract is initially offered for a period of 3-6 month, rolling contract.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Implementing OHSAS18001
- Updating and improving existing policies and procedures
- Influencing the managers on safety
- Setting up an action report to be implemented
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to an organisation who have a true commitment to developing their HSE performance within a high-risk environment.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH certificate, equivalent or higher
- Extensive demonstratable implementing OHSAS18001
- Experience working within a manufacturing production company
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to A.Gover@PrincipalPeople.co.uk. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.