£50k - 55k per year + pro rata
almost 2 years ago
Interim IMS and Environment Manager – Near Lightwater – 9 Month Fixed Term Contract - £50k to £55k (pro rata) – Facilities Management - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim IMS and Environment Manager looking for your next contract?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
We are currently seeking an Interim IMS and Environmental Manager to join a leading facilities management organisation based near Lightwater with flexibility to work from home.
Initial offered as a 9-month contract, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring continuous improvement with regard to the organisations management systems.
Typical daily duties include:
- Being the prime contact for all IMS queries and upgrades
- Ensuring that certifications are kept up to date
- Ensuring that the business complies to all policies
- Arranging an audit plan internally and externally
- Ensuring continuous improvement with all management systems throughout the organisation
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a qualified internal auditor to at least two of the following management systems OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 as an essential requirement.
- Have experience working within the facilities management, retail or property sectors
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
In return, the successful Interim IMS and Environment Manager will be offered a salary of up to £55k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.