£180 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Leasehold Officer - £180 a day (Outside IR35) – West London – ASAP
Social Housing Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a high profile, newly created Interim Leasehold Officer position to join a highly reputable public sector organisation within West London.
The interim Leasehold Officer will report directly to the Fire Safety Programme Manager. The role will have a strong focus on Section 20 consultations as well as the other operational duties needed as a Leasehold Officer. The successful candidate will be required to have a notice period of no longer than a week and be able to interview this week.
Key responsibilities for the Interim Leasehold Officer post are:
- Take full responsibilities for Section 20’s from start to finish
- Ensuring Landlords and tenants are complying with terms
- Ensuring statutory compliance of the Leasehold at being met
- Take full responsibility for service charge and major works
- Continuous monitoring of services procured
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Naz Bhad on 01252 954 964, 07940 250 006 or send an email to email@example.com TODAY!