£250 per day
almost 2 years ago
Property Development Manager – 6-month contract - £200 to £250per day – National Travel – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading charity, looking to source an experienced Property Development Manager to work with them on a contract basis, based from home with frequent travel to London and sites in the UK.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract overseeing the management capital development programmes. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Property Development Manager to provide further support to the organisation on multiple upcoming contracts.
As the Property Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the delivery of projects working towards the growth strategy
- Ensuring all development schemes are successfully completed on time
- Ensuring development schemes are delivered within budget
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Ensuring new business opportunities are maximized
- Attending external meetings with local authorities
- Processing capital development invoices
The ideal Property Development Manager will have:
- Experience working within a property development position
- Experience of acquisitions & deposals and negotiating contracts / leases
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong planning skills
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of £200 to £250per day depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.