£26 per hour
over 1 year ago
Quality Supervisor – 3 to 6 month contract - £26 per hour – Near Cardiff – Manufacturing - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Quality Supervisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Quality Supervisor to join a prestigious business based near Cardiff.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the successful Quality Supervisor will play a key part in maintaining quality procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 to 6 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate of £26 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Quality Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Mechanical inspection of production items to company drawings
- Utilise the CMM and Articulated arm on a daily basis
- Provide and record inspection results for project items such as BAe
- Control nonconforming products by raising relevant company documentation
- Attend Quality Clinic reviews of nonconformance and provide technical support for inspection activity
- Support the calibration function where required
- Conduct product audits for measurement activity
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally posses experience working within a manufacturing, aerospace or engineering environment.
- Have 5 years’ experience working in a quality role as a minimum
- Have experience working with CMM and articulated arms
- Hold a full UK driving licence or be in a communicable distance to Cardiff
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org